Timber Species Gallery
Timbers of New Zealand supply a large range of New Zealand grown and imported timber.
Talk To Our Timber Flooring Experts
We can assist your decision-making process and help you select a timber floor and finish that complies with your taste, expectations and budget.
- We understand the essence of natural timber and how to enhance it with beautiful finishes.
- We can tell you where the wood for your home was grown, sawmilled and processed.
- Let us show you the various timber species and board sizes and share our knowledge on solid timber floors.
Download our guide for ESSENTIAL information
on solid timber flooring.
- What to consider when choosing a solid timber floor?
- What are the hardest timber species for solid timber flooring
- What are the most stable timbers for a solid wood floor?
- Does solid wood flooring have gaps?
- What is the best board width for a solid timber floor. Can extra wide board widths be used?
- What finish lasts the longest with solid timber flooring?
- What install method do we recommend?