Australian Hardwood Cladding
Australian Hardwoods are ideal for external cladding being naturally fire-resistant and naturally durable.
A natural product, a renewable resource, provides an environmental advantage over common building materials. Timber will only perform within the limits of its natural properties, when specifying, it’s critical that the characteristics and properties of the timber are considered and determine how they will respond to the environment they are placed in.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE weatherboard timber with longer life expectancy than Cedar, and a lower cost, this represents great value for the homeowner.
- ASSURANCE that your weatherboard cladding will stand the test of time
- KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE to assist you choose the right timber for your desired look and budget
- SATISFACTION of living in a sustainably harvested, natural weatherboard building that stores a significant amount of atmospheric carbon
- PRESERVATIVE FREE wooden weatherboards compatible with healthy living
- BEAUTIFUL weathertight weatherboards
PROFILES & SPECIES
Bevelled Shiplap (horizontal or vertical installation, 116mm cover)
Spotted Gum Premium Grade
Blackbutt Feature Grade
Shiplap with Rebate (vertical installation, 117mm cover)
Limited quantities available. Minimum order 1,000 lm.