Durable Natural Timber Cladding
We offer you a fantastic selection of premium cladding timbers. These will ensure that your house is beautiful, warm, healthy and energy efficient: giving you the satisfaction of living with the wonderful benefits of environmentally friendly New Zealand wood.
- cheaper price than imports HIGH-PERFORMANCE NZ weatherboard timber at a
- ASSURANCE that your weatherboard cladding will stand the test of time
- KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE to assist you choose the right timber for your desired look and budget
- SATISFACTION of living in a sustainably harvested, natural weatherboard building that stores a significant amount of atmospheric carbon
- PRESERVATIVE FREE wooden weatherboards compatible with healthy living
- BEAUTIFUL weathertight weatherboards
Unique Range of Cladding Timber
Our selection of specialist NZ weatherboard timbers includes: Larch, NZ Cedar, Redwood, Macrocarpa, Lawson Cypress, NZ Oregon and Pine.
In addition, we also offer a selection of imported timbers including: Western Red Cedar, Alaskan Cedar and Larch.
View Our Latest Cladding Projects.
Choose The Right Timber, Profile & Treatment
Our weatherboard timbers will ensure your design project will be stylish,
functional and integrate well with all your architectural elements.
Your desired look and architectural style can be achieved by our fabulous selection of weatherboard profiles.
You might like the traditional horizontal bevel back with its shadow lined profile adding ‘bulk’ to the exterior wall. Alternatively, you might like the sleek minimalistic elegance of one of our narrow negative detail vertical profiles. We can machine the timber boards into any profile upon your request…
Our timbers can be supplied pre-coated with an oil stain colour, pre-primed with an acrylic paint or be left to weather naturally, blending in with your landscape or they can be coated with an anti- UV clear finish that retains their natural colour.
Did you know?
Timber weatherboard is at the heart of our building tradition. We supply cladding made from NZ timber established for this purpose over 100 years ago. We can tell you where your cladding timber was grown and you will be supporting the local economy.
Being lightweight, flexible and durable, wooden cladding withstood the forces of the recent Canterbury earthquakes. The weather tightness of durable weatherboard and it’s overlapping profile avoids the potential of a leaky home, while the intrinsic ‘breathable’’ nature of natural wood helps to minimise problems due to poor ventilation.
Timber is an excellent natural insulator, making for a warm, energy-efficient home.
Researchers at Lincoln University have proven that wood holds two and half times the heat by volume than is held by concrete.
Talk To Our Timber Experts
We can assist you to select a cladding and installation method that meets the building code, is easy to install, very cost effective and is guaranteed to stand the test of time.
- We understand the essence of natural timber and how to enhance it with beautiful finishes.
- We can tell you where the wood for your house was grown, where it was milled and dried.
- Let us show you the various profiles and share our knowledge on cladding surface treatments.
Download our guide for ESSENTIAL information
on weatherboard cladding.
- WHAT to consider when choosing timber cladding?
- A NATURAL timber finish or PAINTED weatherboards?
- HOW to retain the natural colour of timber weatherboards?
- Can you install unfinished wooden weatherboard?
- Weatherboard PROFILES