Experience the sheer delight and unrivalled quality of a real timber flooring.
We are proud to introduce our selection of exquisite timber floors.
Nothing Beats Real Timber Flooring
Timber Flooring is a critical design element. It has a huge influence on the appearance and ‘bones’ of the interior. Let us help you build that magic décor with our beautiful honest floorboards.
With 25 years of experience producing and installing timber flooring, we are well qualified to share great ideas and professional advice.
Our distinctive timber floors are hard, stable and durable, they exude colour, texture and warmth, they complement all architectural schemes and withstand any load of foot traffic.
“Our timber floors are kind to health and the environment”.
- Excellent Value: We buy woodlots, logs and green timber and process into finished floorboards. With engineered, we machine finish in New Zealand. The supply chain is short and the quality is high.
- Assurance: All of our floors come with a warranty.
- Durability: An original timber floor will last a lifetime. Like an antique, it will be enhanced with wear developing a beautiful patina.
- Low Maintenance – Hard wearing, serviceable and easy care.
Native Heritage Range
The heart of our built heritage
Native timber flooring from New Zealand’s indigenous forests.
Naturally figured wood in light to mid colours imbued with exquisite aromas that permeate the space. These are even textured woods that sand to a silken finish.
Our native timbers produce some of the most sublime flooring in the world.
Native Beeches: Black, Hard, Red & Silver
Matai & Miro
Rimu: New and Recycled
NZ indigenous forests are strictly sustainably managed.
Timeless & Elegant Hardwood Range
Subtle yet striking – perfect for every mood, style and location
These are classical high-end hardwood floors with contemporary natural finishes designed for elegance, timeless appeal and durability.
NZ grown Hardwoods:
Hard Oak, Elm, Ash & Blackwood.
White Oak, French Oak, Rock Maple, Merbau, Walnut & Cherry.
Engineered Hardwoods in wide boards:
Engineered Hard Oak finished in New Zealand with colourfast stains and durable natural Hardwax oil finish.
Genuine Engineered French Oak with ‘seven coat’ German laquer finish. Also Ash, Maple & Cherry.
Complimentary solid and engineered timber stair treads, bench tops, joinery and furniture options.
Pushing the concept of a by-gone era – classic floors with real depth, texture and character
A specially curated range of our crafted rusticated floors in both solid and engineered flooring options.
Full of character and broken-in authenticity.
Inspired by Kiwi Farmhouses, High Country Homesteads, Victorian Villas and the Crib & Bach passed down through the generations.
Recycled Native timber from the Christchurch Earthquake with the odd nail hole, crack, shake.
Old ‘OB’ (ordinary board) grades of Native Rimu, Native Black Beech, NZ Hard Oak, Larch & White Oak.
Engineered Antique Hard Oak. Options include naturally Rustic, hand planed and ‘hit & miss’ bandsawn finish.
Solid timber boards with ‘hit & miss’ bandsawn finish.
Light and dark colours to suit your scheme Natural hardwax oil and laquer finish options.
Once experienced, the timeless elegance of a parquet floor cannot be forgotten
Parquet flooring is experiencing a modern-day renaissance here and in Europe.
Timeless beauty, careful production and expert installation.
Available in the Hardwood and Native range, in solid and engineered options.
Classical European rhythmic patterns that are pleasing to the eye. Herringbone, Chevron, Chantilly and Versailles.
Australian Hardwood Flooring
Classic or contemporary, pitch perfect for the modern interior
Includes some of the world’s hardest and most durable timbers.
Attractive straight interlocked grain with some fiddle back and red vein provides a more plainer finish compared to NZ natives.
White Stringybark, Spotted Gum, Brushbox, Jarrah, Ironbark, Blue Gum & Tasmanian Oak.
Natural colours range from honey to blush, light to dark in modern low sheen finishes.
Solid and Engineered. New and Recycled.
Often used in high traffic areas.
Solid wood complimentary stairs, benchtops, decking & joinery.
Young and Aspiring Range
The beauty and strength of real timber flooring on a modest budget.
Inspiration for our clients wanting real timber at an affordable price.
Includes engineered Hard Oak in contemporary light natural finishes.
Includes solid New Zealand hardwoods in traditional standard widths finished in natural hardwax oil and contemporary durable low sheen waterbased polyurethane
We do our best to keep supply and installation costs within your budget.
We Specialize in Both SOLID and ENGINEERED Timber Floors.
Solid timber flooring is made from single solid boards sawn directly from the log.
Solid flooring is wooden flooring in its most authentic, enduring and highly regarded form.
Engineered timber flooring is factory-made with a high-quality top layer of wood, glued onto a ply layer of lower value wood.
Our Engineered floors have high-quality specialist factory finishes and stains. Ply construction enables stable wide boards which boost the sense of scale in open spaces Laminate and vinyl flooring only imitate timber flooring; consider our ‘Young and Inspired Range’ for real timber flooring that suits a modest budget.
Laminate and vinyl flooring only imitate timber flooring; consider our ‘Young and Inspired Range’ for real timber flooring that suits a modest budget.
Features of our timber flooring
- The density of the timbers we use ensures that our floors are hard wearing.
- Our flooring is produced from stable timber species, very slowly dried and expertly machined. Seasonal movement is natural and part of the look and experience of an authentic timber floor.
- Performs well in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Suitable for heavy traffic areas such as public spaces and commercial interiors.
- Available in various finishes – including wirebrushed, handscrapped, sawn, aged and recycled.
- Available in a functional array of colours – natural, grey & dark stain, whitewash and other lightened non-yellowing finishes.
Talk To Our Timber Flooring Experts
We can assist your decision-making process and help you select a timber floor and finish that complies with your taste, expectations and budget.
- We understand the essence of natural timber and how to enhance it with beautiful finishes.
- We can tell you where the wood for your home was grown, sawmilled and processed.
- Let us show you the various timber species and board sizes and share our knowledge on timber floors.